Society of Christ for Polonia abroad with a registered office in Poznań (further referred to as Society) gives much attention to respecting of the privacy of the purchasers of the magazine “Love One Another!” and the persons who visit the website https://milujciesie.pl/. The data collected in the log files are used exclusively for the purposes of administrating the website. The data is also protected from the technical side and at any moment we are willing to explain the issue of your privacy.
Society of Christ for Polonia abroad (further referred to as “Society”) with a registered office in Poznań, Panny Marii 4 Street, 61-108 Poznań, is the administrator of the personal data of the purchasers of the magazine “Love One Another!” and the persons interested in the mentioned magazine, who gave their consent for receiving of commercial information (a so-called Newsletter) concerning the magazine “Love One Another!” from the Society to the e-mail address indicated by the given persons.
THE RULES OF COLLECTING DATA AND TYPE OF COLLECTED DATA OF THE USERS
1.The data indicated in paragraph 1 is processed exclusively for the purpose of:
- a) the activity of the website https://loamagazine.org/
- b) the research of the market and the internet traffic at the website https://loamagazine.org/
- c) sending of commercial information by the Society, a so-called Newsletter
- It is not necessary to give its personal data by the user for browsing the website https://loamagazine.org/.
- To use the website https://zamow.milujciesie.pl/for the purpose of ordering the magazine “Love One Another!”, it is necessary to provide the personal data. In the above case, not providing the personal data may make it impossible to submit the order for purchasing the magazine. Providing personal data may be essential in other situations, of which the user will be informed. Each purchaser may be asked to provide especially following personal data: the name and surname, the address, the phone number, e-mail address. The detailed indication of personal data that should be provided by the purchaser for the purpose of ordering the magazine.
- Each person providing its data to the Administrator is obligated to provide its personaldata, which is accurate, correct and complete and free of any other errors. The administrator is not liable to legal effects resulted from providing inaccurate, incorrect, incomplete or bearing other errors of personal data.
- In the case when a person being a purchaser wants to order a magazine or order it on behalf of another person for a present, it is obligated to provide its data, which is consistent with the guidelines included in point 3 and accurate, true, complete and free of any errors of personal data of the person on behalf of whom, the purchasers makes the order. The administrator is not held liable for legal effects resulting from providing inaccurate, untrue, incomplete personal data or bearing other errors for the benefit of whomthe purchaser makes the purchase.
- The processing of personal data occurs according to the provisions under the Act on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, No. 922 as further amended) and the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- The receivers of personal data of the purchasers of the magazine „Love One Another!” are:
- Accountancy office, rendering services for the benefit of the Administrator on the rules of outsourcing
- Publishing House Agape Sp. z o.o.
- Courier companies
- Polish Postal Service
The administrator concluded proper agreements with all the receivers concerning personal data processing or settlement in the scope of confidentiality and security of the personal data and keeps registers of indicated agreements in an electronical form with a possibility of printing. In particular, the Publishing House Agape Sp. z o.o. plays an important role in the performance of the orders submitted for the magazine “Love One Another!”.
THE RIGHTS OF PERSONS, WHOSE DATA IS CONCERNED
- Each person, whose personal data is processed by the Administrator has a right to access its data processed by the Administrator, especially the indicated person has a right to be obtain the following information:
- a) the purposes of processing;
- b) the categories of processed data;
- c) about receivers or a category of personal data receivers
- d) if possible, about planned period of collecting data by the Administrator;
- e) about rights of a person entitled, whose data is processed by the Administrator;
- The Administrator providing information mentioned in Point 1 submits to the person, who applied for receiving information, a copy of the data, which is processed. Giving out each and following copy, the Administrator may depend on making the payment by the applicant of a reasonable amount resulting from the administrative costs.
- Each person whose personal data is processed by the Administrator has a right to demand from the Administrator, an immediate correction and supplement of its personal data which is incorrect or incomplete. The administrator informs about rectification or supplementation of data, each recipient to whom he entrusted personal data to which the correction or supplement applies. The administrator may be released from the obligation to inform recipients if it proves impossible or will require a disproportionate effort.
- A person who agreed to receive the commercial information (a so-called Newsletter)
by electronical approval of the clause on the website https://loamagazine.org/ ,,Love One Another!” may at any time withdraw its acceptance by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address of following contents: “I withdraw acceptance for receiving commercial information” or in a written form to the address of the Administrator. Withdrawing of the acceptance does not influence the consistency of the processing right, which is made based on the acceptance before its withdrawal.
- Each person, whose personal data is processed by the Administrator has a right to
demand from the Administrator of the removal of the personal data from the collection of the Administrator, who will, without unnecessary delays remove the data from its collection, if the personal data is no longer important for the purposes, for which they have been collected. The Administrator informs about removal of all receivers, to whom he entrusted processing of indicated personal data.
- Each person whose data is processed by the Administrator has a right to demand
from the Administrator, the limitation of processing of its data, when the indicated person has doubts as to the rightness of indicated data, when the data is not needed for the Administrator but is needed for a person, whom they concern for the determination, claim or defending its claims or if any qualifications occur mentioned in Article 18 of the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL.
- Each person, whose personal data is processed by the Administrator has a right to
demand from the Administrator to receive in a structured, commonly used format, suitable for machine reading of the personal data that concern his or her, processed by the Administrator. The indicated person has the right to transfer this data to another administrator without any obstacles or request the Administrator to directly send the marked data to another indicated administrator, if it is technically possible.
- The Administrator responds to the applications mentioned in this document without
unnecessary delays, and in any case, within 1 month from receiving the application. However, this term may be extended for following two months due to complicated character of a demand included in the application or a number of demands. The Administrator is obligated within a month from receiving the application to inform the person who filed the application, of a reason for extending the term for examination of the application.
- Each person, whose data is processed by the Administrator has a right to address the supervisory authority in the field of personal data protection, who is the Inspector General of the Personal Data Protection (after May 25, 2018, the supervisory may be called the President of the Data Protection Authority)with a complaint against the Administrator, in case of not receiving a response to the application addressed to the Administrator within a legal deadline.
- Subject to the consent of the person visiting the websitehttps://loamagazine.org/, the Society may send the Users commercial information regarding the magazine “Love One
Another!”. The user may at any moment, withdraw the acceptance.
- The clauses of acceptance mentioned in point 1 is included on the website https://loamagazine.org/
The website uses, for some functions, Cookies files of the User. The User is informed about this when entering the website https://loamagazine.org/. The User may not give its consent for using the Cookies files.
Cookie files are small, text files stored in the computer of the User that identify the User in an essential way for simplifying or discontinuing a given operation. The Cookie files do not interfere with the integrity of the operational system or the data of the User, they do not serve for the installation of any programs or applications, they do not also change the computers settings. The cookie files work under the condition that they are accepted by the browser and are not removed from the hard drive.
THE LINKS TO THE WEBSITES OF THIRD PARTIES
Society of Christ for Polonia abroad with a registered office in Poznań
Panny Marii 4 Street, 61-108 Poznań, tel. +48 61 852 32 82