Rules and regulations of shipping the magazine „Love One Another!”
- The Regulations refer to purchasing of the magazine „Love One Another!”, a single edition or a full-year set. For the need of these Regulations, the Purchaser is a person who made the order of the magazine “Love One Another!”.
- The magazine is distributed by the Society of Christ for Polonia abroad, Panny Marii 4 Street, 60-962 Poznań, NIP 782-00-10-248 (further referred to as the Society).
- The processing of the order, including the shipment of the magazine “Love One Another” is done by the Publishing House AGAPE Sp. z o.o., with a registered office at Panny Marii 4 Street, 60-962 in Poznań, NIP 782-21-92-466 (further referred to as the Publishing House).
- The magazine “Love One Another!” in the Polish language is edited five times per year. The orders can be made:
- in writing at the address: magazine “Love One Another!”
The Distribution Department, Panny Marii 4 Street, 60-962 Poznań
- By phone: +48 618523282; +48 616472686, +48797002538
- By e-mail:
- By filling a form on the website: https://zamow.milujciesie.pl
- Making a transfer to one of following bank accounts of the Society:
PLN: 26 1240 1750 1111 0000 1905 0362
EURO: 52 1240 1750 1978 0000 1905 0388
DOLLAR: 39 1240 1750 1787 0000 1905 0375.
5. The order of a full-year set is automatically renewed for a following year.
- The cancellation can be done:
- in writing at the address: magazine “Love One Another!” Distribution Department, Panny Marii 4 Street, 60-962 Poznań
- tel.: +48 618523282; +48 616472686, +48797002538
- by e-mail:
6. The Society offers the possibility of ordering the magazine as a present. A person placing an order for a shipping order as a present, is obligated to provide, apart from a complete address data, to whom the shipment shall be made, its full address data as a condition necessary for processing an order.
7. The cost of purchase of the magazine constitutes a voluntary offering to be paid to the bank account of the Society.
8. The processing of the order occurs through the shipment of the magazine “Love One Another!” to the address of the purchaser provided in the order.
9. The registration, as well as placing an order in the Society, is equivalent with the acceptance of these Regulations by the purchaser.
The protection of personal data
- The administrator of personal data of the purchasers is the Society. The personal data is processed and secured according to the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 and the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means of 18 July 2002, as well as the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/670 of 27 April 27 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the General Data Protection Regulation GDPR)
- The Society entrusts the data of the Purchasers to AGAPE Sp. z o.o. Publishing House for the purpose of the order processing of the Purchaser.
- The Society implemented technical means and organizationally essential for a proper protection of personal data of the Purchasers and other entities, whose data they have.
- The Purchaser who places its order is obligated to submit only its personal data, which is true, accurate and complete. In case of ordering the magazine as a present, the Purchaser is obligated also to submit accurate and complete data of a person to whom the magazine will be shipped.
- The Society does not take responsibility for providing wrong data, i.e. untrue, inaccurate, incomplete data by the Purchaser. If, due to providing the wrong data by the purchaser, the purchaser or the persons for whom the purchaser orders the magazine, the Society incurs a damage, the purchaser will be obligated to pay the damage, namely by the payment of a given compensation.
- The Society uses the Polish Postal Service and courier firms. At the same time, the Society does not take responsibility for the damages caused by the actions or failures of postal operators, through which the magazine is shipped.
- Due to a large number of the orders, the Society for the distribution and delivery of ordered magazines uses the help of regional distributors, by which the persons should be understood, that are authorized by the Society for the collection of the collective consignment from the courier and its delivery to the Purchaser in the region assigned to the distributor. If the Purchaser does not want the distributor to cooperate in delivery of its consignment, he or sheshould inform the Society in writing or by e-mail to one of the addressed provided in the Regulations.
- In order to ensure an appropriate level of protection of the personal data of its Purchasers, the Society uses only the support of distributors who guarantee the performance of their duties while maintaining the confidentiality and protection of the personal data of the Purchasers. The Society concluded proper agreements in writing with each of the regional distributors, based on which the distributors obligate themselves to keep the confidentiality of data, to which they have access in relation to the shipment of the magazine to the Purchaser.
- Each Purchaser submitting his personal data has the right to request the Society to provide information regarding personal data (in particular, the scope and purpose of the data processed) of the indicated entity, processed by the Society. The application should be made in writing, personally signed by the authorized person and sent to the Society. The indicated application should be sent to the address of the Society’s registered office or in the form of a scan to the electronic address.
- The Society shall respond to the application within one month from the moment of collecting the application on providing the information. Apart from the response to the application , the Society will provide the applicant with one copy of the data of the Purchaser, that he is processing in the framework of his activity. The applicant has a right to demand submitting of more than one copy, whereas the Society may depend issuance of the copy on making of a payment. The mentioned request should be sent to the registeredoffice of the Society or its e-mail address.
- Each Purchaser whose data is processed by the Society, has a right to demand a correction, update, removal of its personal data, and if this is legally justified, to demand the limitation of processing, granting of its data in a structured format and directing a designated format of personal data to an indicated administrator, as well as the right to demand removal of the data.
- The request in the matter of demands indicated in points 9 and 10 should be sent in a written form to the address of a registered office of the Society or by e-mail to the following address: .
- The Society is obliged to respond to applications of persons whose data is being processed and without undue delay, and in any case within one month. If the nature of the application is complicated, the deadline may be extended by another two months. The Society sends the answer in electronic form, unless the person requests the response in writing. The Society informs the applicant about the need to extend the deadline for replying.
- Each Purchaser whose data is processed by the Society has the right to object to the processing of his data by the Society, which for its effectiveness should be sent in writing to the address of the Society or a scan to the following e-mail address: ]
- A purchaser who will not receive a response to his application, within the term mentioned in this Regulation has a right to address supervision authorities in the scope of the protection of personal data, i.e. Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, who in the future may change its name, for this reason before sending a letter to the supervision authority, we advise you to verify its name at: https://giodo.gov.pl/.
- The Society has the right to change these Regulations at any time. The amended Regulations are valid from the moment of publishing it on the Society’s website:https://loamagazine.org. The publisher may specify a different date of entry into force of amendments to the Regulations, but not earlier than the date of their publication.
- In the matters not regulated by theseRegulations, a proper binding provisions shall apply, in particular of the Civil Code. Disputable issues shall be examined by locally and materially competent Court.
Please be informed that on May 25, 2018 the provisions of THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND THE COUNCIL OF THE EUROPEAN UNION shall become effective in the matter of the protection of the data, commonly known as General Data Protection Regulation.
In relation to this, we present to you an updated information in the field of the data processing, which are used only for the purpose of processing the order, i.e. the shipment of the magazine “Love One Another!”. It is important for us that you are aware how and for what purpose we process your personal data.
The Administrator of your personal data is:
Society of Christ for Polonia abroad, Panny Marii 4 Street, 60-962 Poznań, that entrusts the data to:
AGAPE Spółka z o.o. Publishing House, Panny Marii 4 Street, 60-962 Poznań, for the purpose of processing your order. We encourage yout to review our Rules placed on the back side or on the website: zamów.milujciesie.pl
If you agree with described provisions, there is no need to contact us. Should you however, have any doubts, please contact us:
- In writing at the address: magazine “Love One Another!”, the Distribution Department, Panny Marii 4Street, 60-962 Poznań
- By telephone: (+48) 61 852 32 82; (+48) 61 647 26 86, (+48) 797 002 538
- By e-mail:
The Editors of „Love One Another!”